Jun 17 2008

GoDaddy Coupon Codes or Promo Codes

Save money on domains or hosting with these GoDaddy Coupon Codes or Promo Codes. (GoDaddy discount codes below last updated April 11, 2011)

WOWYESYES – 35% OFF (expires: March 31, 2013) after March 31, 2013 20% OFF

GDBBREN8 – $7.99 .COM and .NET Domain Renewals + $3.99 (60% off) Godaddy Private Registration – (Tested and works as of March 11, 2013) (TIP: for new domain purchases if you are not buying bulk to qualify for free private registration, first purchase domain with $7.49 code and then use GDBBREN8 to purchase private registration for $3.99

BB2086D60 – 30% OFF Domain Renewal + FREE Private Registration (Tested and works as of March 25, 2013) (note: free private is for new orders of privacy – if you already have private on a domain ..cancel the private for that domain in your “Domains by Proxy” account and then renew your domain, add private registration again when renewing to get free private + 30% off domain)

Get Unlimited Hosting at GoDaddy.com!

I’m looking for GoDaddy Coupon/Promo codes for Private Registration so please post them if you find any.

Also, a tip for renewing domains with Private Registration so you can get a discount on the domain AND discount on Private Registration… – On the day of renewal, cancel the Private Registration in your DomainsByProxy account, then renew your domain using one of the GoDaddy promo codes above like you normally would, then after you’ve renewed your domain you can purchase Private Registration again for that domain using a Godaddy Coupon code from above. (If you have multiple domains renewing on the same day, maximize savings by purchasing Private Registration together at the same time and using one of the Godaddy promo/coupon codes for larger orders)

Please let us know if any of the above codes don’t work anymore.

I am going to update this page whenever I find any good GoDaddy Discount Codes that can help you save money at GoDaddy.com

So be sure to bookmark our site and you can find the link to this post in the links section in the sidebar on the right.

Feel free to leave a comment with any GoDaddy coupon codes you find. Be sure to state what the discount is, what it can be used on, if there is an expiry date or not, and any other info related to that particular code.

12 Comments on this post

Trackbacks

1. MoneyM8.com » Post Topic » What Blog Script Should I Use wrote:

[...] recommend registering your own domain name and purchase hosting (If using GoDaddy check out our GoDaddy Coupon Codes post) and download the WordPress.org blog script. It is very simple to set up with their famous [...]

July 30th, 2008 at 2:49 pm
  1. Nick said:

cjc20off75 – $20 any order of $75 or more. Expired on 20th sep 2008.

September 21st, 2008 at 9:20 am
  2. Emerita Caudill said:

Since you brought up godaddy.com, I’ll also list a couple of my recent discoveries for Godaddy.com promo codes. I am an Art Direction Producer, and these discount coupons come in very handy when purchasing or renewing an internet domain name. Use Godaddy promo code ZINE3 for $7.49 .com domains and renewals. I save about $10 every time I buy a group of domains. When I buy at least five domain names, I also get free private registration when I use ZINE3. For other Godaddy coupons, use ZINE1 for 10% off, ZINE2 for $5 off any $30+ purchase, and ZINE25 for $25 off any purchase of $100 or more, like hosting plans. These promo codes are current, working, and do not expire. Hope these Godaddy.com promo code coupons save as much money for the other subscribers as they have for my friends and I. Have a good one! -Emerita from Helena, CA.

December 14th, 2008 at 9:29 am
  3. GoDaddy Coupon Code said:

gdr917ak – 25% OFF $75 or more order at GoDaddy

This GoDaddy promo code expires September 21, 2009 at midnight PT

September 9th, 2009 at 11:42 am
  4. GoDaddy Coupon Code said:

Here’s another GoDaddy discount code that expires Sunday, September 27, 2009

$10 OFF your order of $50 or more.

Use GoDaddy Promo code: gdr921g

September 12th, 2009 at 11:39 am
  5. domainer said:

Save 25% on $75 with this GoDaddy code:

GoDaddy coupon code: gdr1156as

Expires: Dec.15/09

December 1st, 2009 at 12:03 pm
  6. glamour images said:

What’s a good site to obtain promo codes to be used for online shopping of merchandise and services?

January 3rd, 2010 at 10:27 am
  7. John said:

FTP20 : 20% Off Hosting 1,2,3 yr accounts
    FTP3 : 30% Off Domains (new and renewals)

January 20th, 2010 at 2:22 pm
  8. you rock said:

I just used cjcdollar to save $1 on private registration when I renewed my domain. Thanx!

March 1st, 2010 at 8:08 pm
  9. sisme bebek said:

Thanks for post..

January 14th, 2011 at 2:33 pm
  10. cuff links said:

I also saved money at Go-daddy, using a voucher, coupon or source code.Really i enjoy a lot.Thanks

April 10th, 2011 at 3:58 am
  11. cuff links said:

I am currently thinking about buy a domain and web hosting off GoDaddy. I don’t need it for a site as such. I need it more of a testing server. I know i can use free services but they force ads and are slow and i don’t want to show that to a customer. I have a localhost setup up on my mac which works fine but i need a remote server as well. Please suggest interesting.Thanks

May 9th, 2011 at 6:01 am