Jan 1 2010

2010 New Year’s Resolutions – Tweet on Twitter and Blog EVERYDAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2010! HAPPY NEW DECADE! BYE BYE 2000′s…Hello 10′s!

Now, I know many people come up with New Year’s resolutions every year to better themselves or the environment like; stop smoking, lose Weight, eat healthier, exercise more, get out of debt, drive less/walk more, use less energy, reduce/reuse/recycle more, all of which are great resolutions (some of which are among my “offline” resolutions), but my 2010 resolutions that I’m going to share with you are going to pertain to my online world on MoneyM8.com and my Twitter account.

My 2010 New Year’s Resolutions are to Tweet on Twitter EVERYDAY and post on this blog EVERYDAY in 2010.

Yeah, I know, BIG plans!

If you go to my twitter page, you’ll see that I have never tweeted before (until today January 1, 2010), even though I have had the Twitter account since 2008. Twitter has been all the rage over the last year or so, but I haven’t jumped on the bandwagon. That is all going to change…maybe. I will try to tweet at least once a day, every single day in 2010, even if no one reads them or cares. If you want to, you can follow MoneyM8 on Twitter.

I didn’t really find a need, or have time, for Twitter when I joined back in 2008. Who knows if I’ll have the time for Twitter in 2010? Others have made a lot of money through the use of twitter. Some even get paid to tweet. Who wants to send a few dollars my way to Tweet on Twitter? Some just tweet obsessively throughout the day about everything they are doing. I promise to never tweet when I am on the…um…throne.

You’ll also notice I haven’t exactly posted all that much on MoneyM8.com either. I have just been so busy with making a real living out in the “real world”, although the internet world is the real world for a lot of internet businesses and bloggers.

I’ll have my work cut out for me to come up with something to post about everyday. I’ve posted a few tutorials such as How to add YouTube Videos to phpBB that proved quite useful for many. Maybe I’ll post a few more of those. If you need a tutorial for something, need help with something, or have anything else that can give me ideas to post about please feel free to shoot me an email.

I am not particularly good with New Year’s Resolutions. Will I be able to Tweet and Blog everyday? Only the next 365 days will tell. Whew, it’s not a leap year! What will be easier, tweeting everyday or blogging everyday?

What are your 2010 New Year’s Resolutions?

Well, this is the first post on day #1 of 2010 with only 364 more days to go and just between you and me… I didn’t even type it on January 1st ;-) I wonder if I’m hung over right now?

45 Comments on this post

Trackbacks

1. MoneyM8 said:

Well, there goes those New Year’s Resolutions. Is that a new record? New Year’s Resolutions broken on the very next day? Some probably break their resolutions on New Year’s Day.

No point in posting useless posts like this one on a daily basis just to keep a resolution right?

January 3rd, 2010 at 1:20 am
  2. glamour images said:

January 3rd, 2010 at 10:24 am
  3. Home shopping said:

My New Year’s Resolution plan is building a strong relationship and friendship with God starting right now, because He loves me and He loves us all and wants us to get to know Him and so that’s what I want to do also.

January 3rd, 2010 at 10:54 am
  4. Simmental said:

Hi very nice post telling about Tweet on Twitter and Blog EVERYDAY all is very true.

May 14th, 2010 at 4:24 am
  5. compact digital cameras said:

I have seen blog post after blog post on do’s and don’ts of twitter that make no sense because they totally ignore the different goals people have for their twitter use. I commend the author of this article for mentioning for which type of users these recommendations are meant.

May 14th, 2010 at 4:40 am
  6. compact digital cameras said:

It’s not clear from the data published what the nature of usage is, so not clear on what the contention that Twitter is an intergral element of brand marketing is based? One assumes is is not solely based on the proportion using at work.

June 3rd, 2010 at 2:11 am
  7. Paint brushes said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2010! HAPPY NEW DECADE! BYE BYE 2000’s…Hello 10’s! all is really great sharing in first of blog ha ha ha:)

June 17th, 2010 at 6:21 am
  8. compact digital cameras said:

You can not say that twitter will bring you traffic, without first qualifying that you need to have a decent amount of followers.

June 17th, 2010 at 6:33 am
  9. Oto Kiralama said:

Thanks.

June 22nd, 2010 at 5:30 am
  10. compact digital cameras said:

I found this post through a couple of retweets. I don’t mind people tweeting a blog post several times a day. It makes sense – I was in a convo with a friend yesterday and she missed a tweet I had sent just a few minutes prior!

July 1st, 2010 at 11:54 pm
  11. Paint brushes said:

All is not lost. I will move all the Twitter related content over to The Everyday Blogger my blog about the behind the scenes of a lifestyle blogger which mixes my personal days:P

July 5th, 2010 at 4:05 am
  12. compact digital cameras said:

New Year’s Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year.

August 2nd, 2010 at 6:29 am
  13. Simmental said:

Now, when writing your tweets, you don’t have to use the hashtag symbol. There is no hashtag police. Your tweets will still show up in a Twitter search if someone for example did a search for the terms #jeans or jeans…

August 4th, 2010 at 3:36 am
  14. Fun Casino Company said:

I use Twitter daily and often, almost always from my laptop on the Web, occasionally from Twhirl if I want to post to one of my 5 accounts other than my main one.

September 28th, 2010 at 1:27 am
  15. Free Web Page Graphics said:

Wow all is very impressive i love this blog contain and video all is very impressive all is share again by again thanks for it.

September 28th, 2010 at 2:00 am
  16. Paint brushes said:

I’ve actually had a few problems with Facebook, they might seem minor but they’re pretty annoying.

October 2nd, 2010 at 12:41 am
  17. Restaurants in delhi said:

As someone fairly new to Twitter, I found this very helpful. I’ve been looking for a way to contribute, and you’ve given me some great suggestions. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

October 4th, 2010 at 3:30 am
  18. web designing tips said:

There is a message box at the top of the home page and this is where you will insert your daily activities.

October 4th, 2010 at 6:35 am
  19. Restaurants in delhi said:

I obviously spotted an information gap about Twitter surprising when so much has been written about it!. Your comments certainly take the conversation on.

November 1st, 2010 at 4:32 am
  20. web designing tips said:

On twitter how do you comment on a tweet, like if one of your follower did a tweet and you wnt to respond to i?

November 2nd, 2010 at 1:56 am
  21. Simmental said:

Will the people im following will be able to see my tweets though the protect tweets option is checked?

November 2nd, 2010 at 5:30 am
  22. Paint brushes said:

I think, the “how to make a blog searchable on Google search ?”, is adequately answered by the previous answerer. So I should take the “How to promote a blog ?” part of your question.

November 2nd, 2010 at 6:42 am
  23. Restaurants in delhi said:

Congratulations on your new endeavor. I’ll miss you, though. I do have a Twitter account but I’ve never figured out how to use it.

December 3rd, 2010 at 3:51 am
  24. cuff links said:

December 30th, 2010 at 12:16 am
  25. Restaurants in delhi said:

I realize your site may not be directly related to the commodity markets, but because of the topics you cover and the readership you have I thought you may find the financial markets & commodity prices useful.

January 5th, 2011 at 6:33 am
  26. Delhi Hotels said:

thanks for the information i will apply that.

January 8th, 2011 at 3:40 am
  27. Ecommerce Leeds said:

What time does Tom Kaulitz update his blog everyday on the tokio hotel website? Thanks…..

February 27th, 2011 at 4:38 am
  28. vector security said:

Anyway, after reading the home page of “whydowork” I have to admit the plugin you wrote about is much more versatile than the code I gave! Thanks!

February 28th, 2011 at 1:24 pm
  29. Ecommerce Leeds said:

Adsense will not bother how many page you want to write as long as you can bring the visitor and click on the ads. In other words, even you not update yourblog for a year but you get visitor and click on the ads, you will still get pay. Thanks….

March 2nd, 2011 at 6:31 am
  30. Online SEO Web Service said:

Yea, I was going to buy it right away until I saw that terrible webpage. It’s what I call a scum bag page. Gives sales a bad name.

March 12th, 2011 at 1:11 am
  31. windows 7 said:

As a recent windows convert, I found this extremely frustrating, as I didn’t even know the key combo.

April 2nd, 2011 at 1:04 am
  32. Ecommerce Leeds said:

What is the best Twitter Marketing software to use so I can find and follow people who are interested in the same things I have an interest in?Thanks

April 4th, 2011 at 5:13 am
  33. customer retention programs said:

I am hearing loads about marketing via twitter and facebook… because that’s where real people hang out! So do you have any tips or guidelines on Social Media Marketing?Thanks

April 23rd, 2011 at 12:09 am
  34. Ecommerce Leeds said:

Mine is to go back to school online or to the actual school and start my own business.

May 25th, 2011 at 7:51 am
  35. cuff links said:

This is a great site. Good sparkling interface and very informative articles. I will be coming back soon, thanks for the great article. During those moments, practicing anger management can become a huge challenge.

June 4th, 2011 at 7:24 am
  36. Ergonomic Chairs said:

I occasionally enter some contest online and some of them want you to post a tweet about the contest and then post a link of your Tweet on their website. How do get a direct link to your specific Tweet to post on another website? I cannot figure it out.

July 1st, 2011 at 5:30 am
  37. document assembly said:

July 2nd, 2011 at 4:11 am
  38. High Speed BGA Sockets said:

I had to make some hard decisions which basically came down to change or perish. We’re in tough times, and I had to make some tough choices which includes my dear readers putting….

July 4th, 2011 at 3:28 am
  39. cuff links said:

I don’t think this is possible because i have twitter and have been using it for a while. Twitter is really for anyone to see what your doing. If you want to send private stuff i would use text messaging and emailing

July 16th, 2011 at 4:06 am
  40. cuff links said:

I don’t, but I make one every-other year anyway. (The resolution is to not make a New Years resolution during the next year. I’ve done that since 1979.)

August 17th, 2011 at 12:40 am
  41. High Speed BGA Sockets said:

It’s a lot easier to make New Year’s resolutions than it is to keep them. I’ve heard statistics that say anywhere from 50 to 92% of all resolutions are not kept….

August 20th, 2011 at 5:45 am
  42. document assembly said:

Simple as that, what are your new resolutions for next year? I have a few things in mind but I’m still not sure yet. I usually have about 3 good ones that I really want to conquer, so I think about them for a while until I can set them in stone on New Year’s Day. Give me ideas, please! =) Also, in addition, what were your resolutions last year, and how many, if any, did you reach your goal with??? Thanks! =)

August 25th, 2011 at 3:19 am
  43. Yuki said:

I Tweet on Twitter and Blog everyday

August 31st, 2011 at 1:46 am
  44. High Speed BGA Sockets said:

Nice post all is important work thnx…

September 1st, 2011 at 5:14 am
  45. Five Star Submersible Pumps said:

I have seen writing after writing on do’s and don’ts of tweets that create no feeling because they completely neglect the different objectives individuals have for their tweets use.

July 27th, 2012 at 6:27 am